POST: ZONAL SECRETARY
RAAWU is a registered Trade Union, affi liate of Trade Union Congress of Tanzania (TUCTA) with the
principle objective of improving and safeguarding the working conditions of its members in their working
lives and after retirement.
JOB PURPOSE: The primary purposes of this position is managing, planning and Coordinating activities of the Union at Zonal level.
KEY RESULT AREAS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Members recruitment.
2. Coordinates activities of union in the Zone
3. Disseminating workers education, participation, and formulation of workers’ councils at workplaces.
4. Assists in the formulation and implementation of workers participation policies at workplaces.
5. Analyzing and evaluating all available information on members and advice the General Secretary
6. Effective in collection of membership contributions from private sector branches.
7. Defend the interests of members before courts of law and facilitate mediations between members
and their employers.
8. Participates in preparing annual budgets for the zone.
9. Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the General Secretary.
10. Ability to work under minimal supervision with high level of self-drive.
• Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualifi cations in Industrial Relation or Human Resource
• Age 25 – 45 years.
• Holder of a valid class “D” driving license.
Attractive salary plus fringe benefi ts will be offered to the right candidate.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
• All cost of attending the interview will be borne by the candidate.
Within Tanzania Mainland Regions.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV, copies of certifi cates and hand written application letter before 25th May, 2023 to:
• The General Secretary,
DAR ES SALAAM.