We will proceed with our topic Swahili Auxiliary verbs
Kushika, to hold. Wameshika mwizi,they have caught the thief
Kuezeka, to thatch. Kuezeka nyumba,to thatch a house
Kuvika, to dress. Vika mtoto nguo, dress the child
Kucheka, to laugh. Usimcheke masikini,do not laugh at a poor man
Kupaka, to smear kupaka nyumba rangi, to paint a house
Kuteka, to draw(water). Kuteka maji, to draw water
Kupeleka, to send peleka barua hii posta,send this letter to the post office.
Kulimbika, to save up inafaa kulimbika Mali,it is good to save up some wealth
End of our topic
Translate into Swahili
- You had better learn Swahili
2. Children must go to school now.
3. What are you doing?I am learning Swahili
4. It is enough, let us go to see friends.
5. I must learn Swahili every day, I want to know it. It is possible to know it in two months.